Why Choose Organic...
Our Top 10 Reasons for Choosing Organic Bedding:
- Raised, processed, and manufactured without harmful toxins or synthetic chemicals
- Made out of natural fibers and rubbers (cotton, latex, wool) that have breathability compared to synthetic fibers.
- Most fibers, like organic cotton and wool, are naturally flame retardant
- Better for the environment
- Biodegradable – made from the environment and returns to the environment after its done with its service.
- Hypo-allergenic, forget itchiness or discomfort in your bedding texture
- Better sleep on natural fibers, scientifically proven by Peter R. Dickson (1984) with a wool mattress pad
- The cotton seeds are GMO-free and untreated while commercial cotton is treated with fungicides, insecticides, possible genetic modification.
- Gently whitened with safe peroxide and dyed with low impact or natural dyes with low metal or sulfur content.
- Fair trade – organic certification requires fair wages and fair treatment of workers. Ensured to keep them in a safe, healthy, and non-discriminative environment, while commercial beddings seem to cut corners.
Leave a comment