- 3" organic Latex mattress topper - If you are using a rough and low spring mattress, getting a organic latex topper can help hide the limitations of your old mattress and develop better sleep.
- No harmful chemicals - This organic latex mattress topper made without the use of harmful chemicals, anti-microbial, hypo-allergenic, dust mite resistant and anti-fungal
- Pin core design for superior airflow - This Topper made from latex has pin core holes in it that means the topper can conform to your body and can target the key areas that need support.
- Pressure point relief system - When it comes to back pains the latex mattress topper is claimed as the best. Latex has efficiency to adjust according to your body position.
This 3" natural latex topper is made of liquid latex from rubber trees through the Dunlop process. These rubber trees, also known as Para or Hevea brasiliensis, are naturally grown in Sri Lanka. Its high level of natural purity natural latex mattress topper ensures no chemicals are added to the topper, providing you with long term health benefits. The latex conforms just enough to give your body the support it needs throughout the night. This helps with relieving back pain and adjusting spine and posture. Its heat sensitivity, static-free surface, allows for a splendid night's sleep. Its benefits include being pure, anti-microbial, hypo-allergenic, dust mite resistant, anti-fungal, and very durable.
(Please allow up to 7 days for shipment, all orders are made to order)
- Twin XL
- California King (Available with cover only check other listings)
At My Organic Sleep, we value your happiness and satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving it as long as it is in new or nearly new condition.
Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Your refund will be for the purchase price of the item, minus any restocking fees that may apply.
We do not accept returns after 30 days from the date of delivery. We also do not accept returns of items that have been used or washed. If you refuse delivery of the item, you will be charged for the cost of returning the item to us.
For international returns, customers are responsible for covering the fees for the return shipping label and any import fees. Please note that international shipping labels may be expensive.
To request a return, please visit our returns page here. Once your request has been approved, you can request a discounted UPS return label from us at the following rates:
- $13 for one pillow*
- $18 for two pillows
- $13 for one seat cushion
- $41 for any topper
- $21 for any comforter, mattress pad, or body pillow
*or package of comparable size: sheet set, duvet cover set, bath towel and robe set
If you want to exchange/upgrade to other products of higher value, please contact us within 30 days after your receipt of the product. You will have to pay for return shipping and price difference (if applies). Please note that we only accept exchange items when it is brand new and in the original box.
If you received a defective or damaged item, simply contact us here within 7 days of delivery and we replace your product free of charge.
Our Return Address:
My Organic Sleep
1121 E. Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92701 US
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 there are delays on processing returns, the safety of our employees is very important. There are new regulations we have put in place before we even open return item boxes before we inspect the items. The new process provides safety to our employees but unfortunately the new return process takes a little longer. Please allow up to 10 business days for refund.