HOLIDAY15: $15 OFF $150 | HOLIDAY25: $25 OFF $250 | HOLIDAY35: $35 OFF $350
November 18, 2017
Christmas is around the corner and we are all getting ready to buy our gifts, our intentions are always to make someone feel special, but finding the right gift can be stressful!
Gifting an organic bedding product is probably something you’ve never thought about; but here is why an organic pillow, sheets, comforters, towels and other organic bedding options can be one of the best gifts ever.
Everyday people look forward to getting home to get their good night's rest and sleep, and what better way to help them than by gifting them organic bedding products. You will be improving the quality of their sleep and rest with natural purity. Not only that, but you don't have to worry about any dangerous chemicals being used to make these products.
Here is a list of 10 amazing Gift Ideas anyone will love and enjoy ( want! ) :
3. Organic Cotton Pillow: 100% Organic Cotton Pillows Certified GOTS Organic Cotton and are covered with 100% Organic Cotton sateen - simply the ultimate in organic purity and luxury. These comfortable pillows are hypoallergenic, wick moisture and offer superior neck and spine support. Pure and soft yet durable, free from all toxic chemicals. Best choice for your health and the environment.
4. Organic Latex Pillow: Organic Latex Pillows made with Eco-harvested GOLS Certified Latex from the natural Rubber tree. Each Organic Latex pillow is covered with 100% Organic Cotton Pillow Case to ensure a pesticide and toxin FREE sleep. These soft pillows offer your neck a soothing, cradling effect and it's ideal for anyone suffering with spinal pain issues. The special Pin-Core Design allows air to flow freely for a comfortable sleeping temperature throughout the night.
6. Organic Wool Comforter: Crafted with 100% premium Aussie Eco-friendly wool and covered in 350 Thread Count 100% Certified Organic Cotton. Our Aussie Eco-friendly is processed with natural enzymes instead of harsh chemicals to eliminate the issues usually associated with traditional wool, such as severe shrinkage from washing or toxic off gassing produced by dry cleaning. This Organic Wool Comforter is hypoallergenic, supremely soft and naturally flame retardant. Wrap up and drift off to sleep in this plush and Eco-friendly Organic Wool Comforter.
7. Natural Australian Comforter: Made with 100% premium Australian Eco- friendly wool and then covered in 350 Thread Count Fine Cotton Sateen. Our Australian natural wool is manufactured with natural enzymes instead of harsh chemicals. This has eliminated the drawbacks of traditional wool products, such as severe shrinkage from washing or toxic off gassing produced by dry cleaning. It is hypoallergenic and supremely soft.
8. Organic Latex Toppers: Find Comfort for specific body shape, focusing on the spine and neck, anyone can receive the best sleep possible with our specialized Pressure Point Relief System. Our Latex Mattress Topper is engineered with a ventilated surface, ideal for those with heat sensitivity, to let you fall asleep easily - every time. Made from Eco-friendly latex derived from the Rubber tree, free from toxic chemicals, durable and hypoallergenic.
9. Relaxed Organic Duvet Cover: Made with rich, relaxed 410 Thread Count 100% Certified GOTS Organic Cotton. It is sumptuously soft and perfect for drifting off to sleep in purity. Our Relaxed Organic Duvet Cover is available in a variety of colors so you can uniquely style your bedroom!
10. All Organic Cotton Comforter : Try our newest invention?
This comforter is filled with superfine organic cotton filling plus rayon bamboo. Combination of Organic cotton and bamboo create a feeling of comfort and coziness.
The bamboo will hold the organic cotton to avoid the shifting. Additional, the comforter is covered by 100% organic cotton sateen 350TC, which provide you a cool, absorbent, comfort touch to your skin. stitched for stability and soft fluffy feel and high durability.
Easy Care -wash it in regular home textiles washing machines.
We hope we have helped by giving you some great gift ideas for this Holiday season. Don’t forget to checkout myorganicsleep.com for more options.
Remember gifting organic can be beneficial to anyone, you will be gifting a gift of caring, a gift that is healthy for anyone and the environment. By this we mean all products from My Organic Sleep are either Eco-friendly or organic making sure every product is free from any harsh pesticides, herbicides and unsafe growth regulators.
Visit www.myorganicsleep.com now!
Don’t forget to check out our Organic Baby Collection. Click Here >>