- The best way to end a long day of work and avoid any head pain, the 100% natural latex pillow provides excellent support for your neck. Thanks in part due its bouncy body design that cradles you as it supports heavy sleepers' heads throughout evening hours!
- Hypoallergenic: The dust mite- and mildew resistant design of this pillow will prevent you from having a bad night's sleep because it blocks harmful bacteria. Allergens are prevented in order to make sure that sensitive noses can enjoy their perfect rested feeling!
- Our pillows are non-toxic, natural and made of plant based materials. They don't contain any memory foam or synthetic latex which can release dangerous chemicals into your bedroom air quality!
- The unique pin-core design of our cooling pillow promotes open air movement and wicks away moisture to maintain a pleasant sleeping temperature all night long.
Talalay is a great alternative to other companies' products because it offers the same effect without using chemicals or artificial processes. It does this by utilizing small batch production and natural fermentation, which produces an all-natural product that has more benefits than anything else! Read our blog: Dunlop vs. Talalay Latex. What's the difference?
- Standard - 24.5" x 15.5" x 6"
- Queen - 28" x 15.5" x 6.5"
- King - 33.5" x 15.5" x 6.5"
- Travel - 12" x 16" x 6"
At My Organic Sleep, we value your happiness and satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving it as long as it is in new or nearly new condition.
Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Your refund will be for the purchase price of the item, minus any restocking fees that may apply.
We do not accept returns after 30 days from the date of delivery. We also do not accept returns of items that have been used or washed. If you refuse delivery of the item, you will be charged for the cost of returning the item to us.
For international returns, customers are responsible for covering the fees for the return shipping label and any import fees. Please note that international shipping labels may be expensive.
To request a return, please visit our returns page here. Once your request has been approved, you can request a discounted UPS return label from us at the following rates:
- $13 for one pillow*
- $18 for two pillows
- $13 for one seat cushion
- $41 for any topper
- $21 for any comforter, mattress pad, or body pillow
*or package of comparable size: sheet set, duvet cover set, bath towel and robe set
If you want to exchange/upgrade to other products of higher value, please contact us within 30 days after your receipt of the product. You will have to pay for return shipping and price difference (if applies). Please note that we only accept exchange items when it is brand new and in the original box.
If you received a defective or damaged item, simply contact us here within 7 days of delivery and we replace your product free of charge.
Our Return Address:
My Organic Sleep
1121 E. Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92701 US
This is the softest, most plush pillow ever, and I just love it! Can't recommend it highly enough.
My wife and I are parents of 3 and 6 year olds and decided to do away with polyester and other toxic materials out of the bedrooms. We already had non toxic mattresses but just recently read about how bad polyester is. So we switched out the toxic pillows for non toxic ones and noticed an improvement in sleep, especially with the little ones. Our kids are getting about 2 more hours of sleep every night. They have to be woke up every morning for school now, whereas before they woke up way to early and sat around and watched cartoons or played. I myself purchased the firm option on my latex pillow because I was a side sleeper. It is firm, I should have opted for the middle option but I am still happy. But I no longer sleep on my side. I go to bed laying on my back and I wake up on my back. I don’t think I move anymore throughout the night. And I don’t feel as tired during the day. I’ve been wanting to wear my wife’s Apple Watch to check on my sleeping but it doesn’t track sleep in airplane mode so I am just going to assume that I am getting better sleep. My wife has been sleeping on the naturepedic latex pillow that I purchased a few weeks ago but that one isn’t wide, thick or firm like the one from my organic sleep. I like having the options of the firmness and also I like the thickness of this pillow so we will be purchasing another one or two from my organic sleep. I do however wish the my organic sleep store had more certifications on the pillows.
This is a wonderful pillow - just the right firmness and size. Wish I had found this years ago!
Love it. My head doesn’t sink in. It’s bouncy. I’m a heavier guy and it’s hard to get a pillow that keeps my head level whe this pillow does
Thankful for the peace of mind that my head is resting on a pillow that isn’t full of chemicals.