Natural Organic Tencel Sheet Sets
Exceptionally silky and all-natural, TENCEL™ bed linens will ensure the most refreshing sleep imaginable. Tencel is a wood-based fiber derived from eco-friendly sources, making it naturally hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and antibacterial. The smooth fiber construction has moisture-wicking and temperature regulating qualities to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Tencel is the most versatile, luxurious bedding option on the market.
- Perfect for sensitive skin - luxuriously soft and supple to the touch, as well as hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Moisture wicking and breathable - prevents overheating
- Rejuvenating sleep - smooth, odor-resistant, and itch-free,
- Extra deep pockets and oversized measurements for mattress depths 6"-22"
- Ultra-Thick Elastic ensures a snug fit onto your mattress. Tencel drapes beautiful
- Available in sheet sets or pillowcase sets
- Twin, Twin XL, and Full available in White
- Cal King: 110" x 112" (Flat), 72" x 84" (Fitted), 22" x 42" (Pillowcase)
Split Cal King: 110" x 112" (Flat), 36" x 84" (Fitted), 22" x 42" (Pillowcase)
- King: 106" x 116" (Flat), 78" x 80" (Fitted), 22" x 42" (Pillowcase)
Split King: 106" x 116" (Flat), 39" x 80" (Fitted), 22" x 42" (Pillowcase)
Full: 94" x 101" (Flat), 54" x 75" (Fitted), 22" x 36" (Pillowcase)
- Twin XL: 79" x 106" (Flat), 39" x 80" (Fitted), 22" x 36" (Pillowcase)
- Twin: 79" x 101" (Flat), 39" x 75" (Fitted), 22" x 36" (Pillowcase)
For more about the material, visit our blog post Tencel: a New Eco-Friendly Option.
Care Instructions: How to Care for Natural Bed Sheets
At My Organic Sleep, we value your happiness and satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving it as long as it is in new or nearly new condition.
Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Your refund will be for the purchase price of the item, minus any restocking fees that may apply.
We do not accept returns after 30 days from the date of delivery. We also do not accept returns of items that have been used or washed. If you refuse delivery of the item, you will be charged for the cost of returning the item to us.
For international returns, customers are responsible for covering the fees for the return shipping label and any import fees. Please note that international shipping labels may be expensive.
To request a return, please visit our returns page here. Once your request has been approved, you can request a discounted UPS return label from us at the following rates:
- $13 for one pillow*
- $18 for two pillows
- $13 for one seat cushion
- $41 for any topper
- $21 for any comforter, mattress pad, or body pillow
*or package of comparable size: sheet set, duvet cover set, bath towel and robe set
If you want to exchange/upgrade to other products of higher value, please contact us within 30 days after your receipt of the product. You will have to pay for return shipping and price difference (if applies). Please note that we only accept exchange items when it is brand new and in the original box.
If you received a defective or damaged item, simply contact us here within 7 days of delivery and we replace your product free of charge.
Our Return Address:
My Organic Sleep
1121 E. Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92701 US