PRE JULY 4TH SALE
What help you sleep all night long?
According to huffingtonpost, 5 Eco-Pillows, which can help you having a good sleep are:
1. Kapok: One of the most popular eco fillings available, Kapok is a vegetable-based fiber from the seed pods of the Kapok tree. Wild grown, the tree is naturally pest-free and thus, does not require pesticides. On top of being a lofty material, Kapok is hypoallergenic, water and mold resistant and quick drying
2. Buckwheat Hulls: A byproduct of buckwheat milling, the hulls are naturally pesticide-free, hypoallergenic, and water resistant. For centuries, these hulls have been used in Asia to help relieve neck and shoulder pain and headaches. Buckwheat hulls are very resilient but you might have to get used to the "crunchy" feel.g.
3. Natural Latex: Latex is harvested by tapping the milk of the rubber tree, which is a rapidly renewable resource (the tree begins to regenerate in about an hour). Latex is superior to many other materials because it keeps its form and bounce yet will eventually biodegrade.
4. Organic Cotton: Cotton alone is an inferior stuffing because it mats down, but in addition conventional cotton uses 25% of the world's pesticides and has a myriad of other health and environmental consequences.
5. Wool: Wool is a great insulator since it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Plus, wool is naturally fire and water resistant, combats mold and mildew and is unappealing to dust mites. It is readily available in organic options - meaning that it's sheared or collected from organically raised sheep and is not treated with any toxic chemicals afterward.