It may seem like it’s not worth mentioning since the act of giving is already an act of caring.
But the gift of caring runs so much deeper.
When we say “Gift of Caring,” we mean gifts that will affect your loved ones in the long run.
Traditionally, gifts are movie tickets, gift certificate, candy Little Santa jars with chocolate is a cute idea and chocolate can be fine throughout a long period of time—but it’s fleeing.
We are growing older, even at this very minute. It’s inevitable that we progress to old age, where everything that’s been done in our 20’s and 30’s will catch up to us. As we get even older, we are at an increasing risk for health problems.
That’s why the gift of caring is necessary for both the young and old.
The Gift of Organic
When you care about someone, you care about their health, physical wellness, mental wellness—everything to increase their quality of life.
What is ingested, what is worn and your environment goes under scrutiny and contributes heavily to health. It’s important to decrease the toxicity exposure from harsh chemicals and pesticides.
It’s not just a fad. There are countless studies that have been done.
Typically when we hear “organic” we think of dairy and produce; however, textiles is equally important, especially since we spend a chunk of our lives in bed every night.
To show we care, giving the gift of a long-term impact is an excellent way of saying “you matter.”
- If your loved one is in need of a new pillow, give them organic latex for comfort and better support.
- If your loved one has issues with allergy in their old dusty comforters, give them down alternative, which is much more hypoallergenic and microbial resistant.
- Also the weather is getting colder.
- If your loved one has a bed that’s not as comfortable as it can be, throw in latex mattress topper—which is a more natural equivalent alternative to memory foam.
- 100% Organic bed sheets are an easier go to if you do not know whether or not they need new blankets or pillows.
Here at myorganicsleep we want to stress the holiday season is a perfect time to practice the gift of giving (assuming you’re not the Scrooge before the three ghost visits). Keep a look out for our upcoming holiday and gift giving sale.